2014-03-01

WIP: Games Workshop Dark Angels Biker

I have started painting this Dark Angels Ravenwing biker as a commission for a mate, who usually paints his own models, but since I needed something to do, he let me do it. He also dropped off a Deathwing Terminator, but one thing at a time. I was given pretty free reins as to colors and quality so I'm going with standard 'Eavy Metal colors at a fair tabletop quality.

I started with Surface Primer and a black basecoat applied with airbrush. Then I started blocking in the basecoat colors for everything else.


I've used Citadel Eshin Grey for areas that are going to be white, Citadel Khorne Red for various red areas, Citadel Zandri Dust for bone, paper, and the headlight, Citadel Doombull Brown for leather, VGC Ultramarine Blue for the plasma gun reactor, Citadel Warplock Bronze for gold, and Vallejo Model Color Natural Steel for the other metal parts. There are also a couple of straps that got some VGC Leather Brown and the eyes were basecoated with VGC Dark Green.

The next step will be to shade and highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment